Why they should bring back BIG hairstyles:
*Afros could become multicultural bonding tools
*We could all invest in hairspray stock and get rich together
* “My hair makes me look PHAT!” could be our slogan
* It’s about time the people decided the trends instead of the designers!
* Let’s see all those naturally straight smooth haired women try to pull this off! We’ve gone through a lot of pain to go your way- now you go ours!
*No more having the lady at the airplane check-in make you buy an extra seat for your hair.
I am sending a call to BIG haired people everywhere… throw your anti-frizz serums and flat irons in the garbage where they belong! Let your hair breath again! Free your frizz and join me!


If you would like to become a supporter send me a picture of you with BIG HAIR and I'll post you on my blog. Come on, everyone's doing it!

4 comments:
I can't do it. But I fully support you in your efforts.
Where did you get that family photo? It's Awesome!!
Mark's hair looks like the curly afro type when he grows it out, however how would that look with his bald spot????
Angie
I am soooo with you! I have such thick crazy hair and for the past month or so I have been unable to really do it and the kids are still giving me weird looks! I will join you and together we will change the world!
(By the way, I was in a shoe store the other day and saw "jelly shoes" - remember those? - sweet! I thought about buying a pair of pink ones and wearing green socks underneath that show through the holes and match my outfit just like in 6th grade - what do you think?)
Kristi
Well, you look gorgeous Alyssa!, big hair looks good on you. Loved the 80's photo!!
Post a Comment