That's what Eli said to me the other day when I was getting dressed and he saw my stomach. (referring to my stretch marks.) He's very good for the ego. Lately he's had an infatuation with my arms... He likes to "hold" them. As he holds them he makes sounds similar to what you'd make while holding a cute baby- but also with an occasional "squish squish squish" (as he squishes my arms...) or maybe a "mush mush mush." I think my rock hard body has finally dissapated.
Being pregnant for a fourth time has been different. I was pretty ill at the beginning- that's normal for me. But it lasted longer than usual. Usually I start getting sick around 6 weeks and it tapers off by 16. I went well into my 19th week before feeling better this time (about 1/2 way in laymen terms). Once I recovered from that, we had a brutal month or more of family illness... Sam had strep twice in a month, and developed an allergy to penicillin. Mia also caught strep. Eli and I caught a terrible virus-- cough, fever, congestion. It took me a month before I fully got over that!! The first week was the worst- one of those times when death sounds pretty good. But we survived!! And we've been healthy for a while, which has been much needed!! I have felt great, and the doctor told me I can take Prevacid for my heartburn. This might not seem like much, but it's been such a blessing! Heartburn is my main curse of later pregnancy and it's gone!!! I feel completely normal. When I was in labor with Mia the heartburn was worse than the labor pains. I kid you not.
So we're moving along and feeling pretty darn good! Minus my cracking belly... But that can't be helped.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Lol! What a funny boy!
It was so good to see you today :)
Yes, your children are very good for the ego, not. :) I remember on day after Hillery was born. I was driving down the street and suddenly I realized that I felt good. Whoa. It felt nice.
I think you should start blogging again. I miss it. Love you!
1. Do some research first before 918kiss free register going shopping for games. You will find a wealth of information on the internet for video games. To keep from feeling so lost inside the video store, go to your favorite search engine and do some studying about games.
you can buy bonuses scr888 bonus for one next level only and it will cost less money. For much more money you can buy different Chameleons.
The make up has to blend nicely on the face as proper blending will ensure a more natural look. Lip Liner Tips
Everyone wants beautiful and healthy skin and homemade beauty tips can help you achieve this in the most organic and cost effective way. Taking care of your skin will allow you to reap the benefits of beautiful skin for as long as possible. FairyMines
The agency will also be more than willing to answer all of your questions and provide you with a price estimate. Family of Thakurganj full movie download
There are available eBooks, blogs and websites available on the internet which you can browse anytime you want. Trendy Mumi
Custom Assignment Help online produces different assignments, including Custom Assignment Writing Service, to help students deal with the Legit Essay Writing Service challenges they face every day.
You may tailor your private plan to your individual needs in order to save money and avoid paying for unnecessary coverage. For instance, if you're under 35 and beginning a family, you probably don't need coverage for cataract surgery or hip replacements. USA Fitness Plan
Post a Comment