This is for those who didn't believe me about the glasses. They practically need windshield wipers. Why do they call it the awkward age?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i thank You God for most this amazing day: for the leaping greenly spirits of trees and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything which is natural which is infinite which is yes (i who have died am alive again today, and this is the sun’s birthday; this is the birth day of life and love and wings: and of the gay great happening illimitably earth) how should tasting touching hearing seeing breathing any – lifted from the no of all nothing – human merely being doubt unimaginably You? (now the ears of my ears awake and now the eyes of my eyes are opened)
e.e. cummings
11 comments:
And look at you with your "Dicey's Song"!
Man, you look sexy!
Halle just asked me if you really have that hair or is it just a wig. You are a brave soul to put old picts on your blog, I guarantee you won't be seeing any of mine...unless my sister is conspiring against me and posts some on hers. Love you
Wow. Well, we all can know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are completely comfortable and okay with who you are/were. That is seriously awesome. I wish I were there. Maybe one day.
I am with Crystal - my old pics will not be making a show on my blog! You are so awesome to be so comfy with how hot you REALLY are!
I love the glasses - my hubs had some like that! SEXY!
Wow! You are one HOT mama!! You are awesome Alyssa! This post is a true testament as to why I love you SO much!! You put a smile on my face.
Lindsay
You guys are all chickens. I dare all of you to post a mid school pic. The worst one you can find. I'll still be your friend! :)
Alyssa, you crack me up! I love it!
I love that picture of you!!
I used to have glasses like that although maybe not quite so big ;) but I am really sure I don't have a picture of myself darn it.
sure you don't!
NO WAY!?! You're brave...I should get out some old photos and scan them in. Or maybe its better if I don't. Too bad they're all in Cali.
Post a Comment