Thursday, July 12, 2007

*off to Poland*

Me and Hill are off on a roadtrip to Poland tomorrow to pick up some Polish Pottery. Jared is being nice enough to take the day off Friday so we can go without kids! (Whoohoo!) Two of my good friends here, Erin and Janelle are coming with us so it will be a fun girls roadtrip. I'll post about it when we get back.

4 comments:

cariesthoughts said...

Hey Cute Cousin!
I love seeing your blogs and pictures. The kids are growing SO fast! I am SO jealous that Hillery gets to take a sweet vacation! I am sure you will show her a good time ;)
Love you all
PS. why am I not on your cool people list..
ha ha

fünf said...

do you have a blog?

cariesthoughts said...

no, I just have a myspace

Thomas Family said...

Can I just tell you I had to try not to cry when I read this? :( I'm homesick for CH and all my girl friends. St. George sucks. Not really, but in comparison, yeah, it does. Have tons of fun! Love ya!